Friday, May 20, 2011

La Révision

This is a fantastic resource for brushing up on one's French skills or for learning the language all together. I've been going through it in preparation for my trip (and because I'm a nerd and enjoy it!)

I used to want to be a French teacher; I love the beauty and intricacies of the language. Studying it in high school also increased my understanding of English grammar.

I am grateful that God is using the skill and passion that He gave me for His glory. Please pray for clarity in communication between our team and the French people. They have a sincere appreciation for those who attempt to engage them in their native language rather than assuming they speak English. My prayer is for each team member to communicate boldly with as little or as much knowledge as they have of French.


On fait tout pour la gloire de Jésus. Il est saint et digne!

- Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment